Load In — Tuesday May 28, 2019 and Wednesday, May 29, 2019 @ 8am
Inspection Ready — Thursday, May 30, 2019 @ 10am
Inspections with local and state agencies @ 12-5pm
- Friday, May 31, 2019 (12pm-12am)
- Saturday, June 1, 2019 (12pm-12am)
- Load Out- Sunday, June 2 by 5pm
- All Fees are due on May 1, 2019 by 11:59pm
- Standard power will be billed at $350.00 if needed (110v, 30A, 50A). If more power is needed, additional fees may be necessary.
- Water will be billed at $100.00 for unlimited use if needed (must carry 200’ of hose)
- Cleaning Fee of $250.00 (Assessed after the concert area is not cleaned.)
- No branded or logo tents will be allowed unless previously authorized.
- All tents must be provided exclusively by Rock the South for an additional fee. Absolutely NO POP UP TENTS.
- All tents must be rented through Rock the South. Tent fees are $350 for a 20’ x 20’ and an additional $150/10’ increments for extra tent space. No other logo/pop-up tents will be allowed.
- Health Permit Fee: $30.00
- City Vendor Permit Fee: $200.00
- Vendor fees will be listed on the application
Rock the South requires vendor to have a copy of all necessary documentation required by the State of Alabama, Cullman County, and the City of Cullman. If selected to be a vendor at Rock the South, it is the sole responsibility of the vendor to acquire all necessary documents to do business at Rock the South. Rock the South will facilitate all county and city business licenses and health permits. All vendors will operate under our Food & Beverage Management Company, B&B. State, county, and city filings will be facilitated through them.
- Certificate of Insurance (Comprehensive General Liability listing Rock the South as additional insured) (Must have comprehensive liability in the amount of $1,000,000)
- Cullman Fire Department
- State Fire Marshal’s Office
- Alabama Board of Liquid Propane Gas
- State/County Health Inspectors
- City of Cullman Business License
- Cullman County Business License
Terms & Conditions
- The application deadline is April 1, 2019 by 11:59pm. Applications received April 2, 2019 or later will not be considered. Please fill out the form below to receive a Vendor Application.
- Rock the South is exclusively supported by Pepsi. ALL beverages MUST be purchased for resale through our Food & Beverage Management Company, B&B.
- Lemonade is not permitted due to being exclusively provided by Nanny’s Lemonade.
- Only enclosed generators will be allowed (must carry 50’ of cable).
- No branded or logo tents will be allowed, unless previously authorized. All tents that are set up will be exclusively provided by Rock the South for an additional fee. Absolutely NO POP UP TENTS.
- All vehicles, food trucks, and mobile kitchens must park behind their assigned tent.
- All vendors must use Rock the South’s Point of Sale Systems when conducting any cash/credit sale or transaction.
- Final vendor checks will be mailed to the address listed on the application post marked no later than 7 business days after the end of the Festival.
Please fill out the inquiry form below to receive the Vendor Application. Upon receiving the inquiry form, an application will be sent to you from DocuSign. Applications must be submitted no later than April 1, 2019 by 11:59pm to be considered for the 2019 Rock the South Music Festival. Submission of this form or the Vendor Application does not guarantee that you will be a vendor at Rock the South