Load In — Wednesday, May 30, 2018 @ 8am
Inspection Ready — Thursday, May 31, 2018 @ 10am
Inspections with Cullman Fire Safety, Health Inspectors, Licensure, etc. @ 12-5pm
- Friday, June 1, 2018 (12pm-12am)
- Saturday, June 2, 2018 (12pm-12am)
- Power will be billed at $350.00 if needed (110v, 30A, 50A). If more power is needed, additional fees may be necessary.
- Water will be billed at $100.00 for unlimited use if needed (must carry 200’of hose)
- Refundable Cleaning Deposit of $250.00 (Refunded after load out inspection).
- Tents are required unless other negotiations have been made and agreed upon.
- All tents must be rented through Rock the South. Tent fees are $350 for a 20’ x 20’ and an additional $150/10’ increments for extra tent space. No other logo/pop-up tents will be allowed.
- Vendor fees will be listed on the application.
Rock the South requires vendor to have a copy of all necessary documentation required by the State of Alabama, Cullman County, and the City of Cullman. If selected to be a vendor at Rock the South, it is the sole responsibility of the vendor to acquire all permits, inspections, and necessary documents to do business at Rock the South.
- State of Alabama Secretary of State Filings
- State of Alabama Sales Tax ID Certificate
- Business License for the City of Cullman
- Business License for Cullman County
- Certificate of Insurance (Comprehensive General Liability listing Rock the South as additional insured) (Must have comprehensive liability in the amount of $1,000,000)
- Cullman Fire Department
- Alabama Board of Liquid Propane Gas
- State Health Inspectors
- City of Cullman Business License
- Cullman County Business License
Terms & Conditions
- The application deadline is April 1, 2018 by 11:59pm. Applications received April 2, 2018 or later will not be considered. Please fill out the form below to receive a Vendor Application.
- Rock the South is exclusively supported by Pepsi. ALL beverages MUST be purchased for resale through our Food & Beverage management company, B&B Bartending.
- Lemonade is not permitted due to being exclusively provided by Nanny’s Lemonade.
- Only enclosed generators will be allowed (must carry 50’ of cable).
- No branded or logo tents will be allowed. All tents that are set up will be exclusively provided by Rock the South for an additional fee. Absolutely NO POP UPS.
- All vehicles, food trucks, and mobile kitchens must park behind their assigned tent.
- All vendors must use Rock the South’s Point of Sale System’s when conducting any cash/credit sale or transaction.
- Vendor checks will be ready for pick up Sunday, June 3 @ 5pm. If check is not picked up, check will be mailed to the address listed on this application post marked no later than June 4.
Please fill out the form below to receive the Vendor Application. Applications must be submitted no later than April 1, 2018 by 11:59pm to be considered for the 2018 Rock the South Music Festival. Submission of this form or the Vendor Application does not guarantee that you will be a vendor at Rock the South.